Sonntag, 7. Mai 2017

The Self and the Reality

The Self believes to have the power to change reality through its own actions.
But in spite of the deceiving perception that the impermanent can dispel the permanent it cannot.
A perception cannot change a fact like closing my eyes in the sunshine I can perceive darkness but I cannot create darkness. As a matter of fact the sun is still shining.
Likewise the Self can neither define nor change who and what I am.
And likewise the Self cannot change my connection with truth.
Nevertheless it's convinced that the bond with its creations of impermance is stronger than the bond with permanence. In fact it is the other way round. Even better, the Self has no real bond at all. Mere Thought is its form. There is no existence of the Self independent from thought forms. Only truth is independent and self-sufficient.
Awareness and understanding of change reveal these insights with a beautiful clarity.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen