Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018

LOVE & FORGIVENESS

We cannot make LOVE and we cannot unmake LOVE.
But we can see that we are LOVE.
Thank you, FATHER, for what you are and what you give!
May I FORGIVE MYSELF everything else I thought about TRUTH and REALITY.
May I realise that you are the TRUTH and REALITY.
May I FORGIVE MYSELF the treason I blamed you for.
May I realise that treason is impossible.
May I FORGIVE MYSELF the punishment I blamed you for.
May I realise that punishment is impossible.
May I FORGIVE MYSELF the revenge I blamed you for.
May I realise that revenge is impossible.
May I FORGIVE MYSELF the separation I blamed you for.
May I realise that separation is impossible.
May I FORGIVE MYSELF the disconnection I blamed you for.
May I realise that disconnection is impossible.
May I realise that ONLY YOU ARE POSSIBLE.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen